This is a short and simple checklist for anyone who’s looking to stay organized when writing your awesome blog posts from start to finish. This is just a great way to avoid being disorderly if you are in different stages of writing multiple blog posts at one time.
Blog Post TASKS checklist:
- First, take time to brainstorm about what to write. Write something you’re passionate about. Write original and useful content.
- Images! Use images and/or videos on your blog! Give your post some life!
- Review the quality of your content and edit if needed. Ask yourself: “Does it make sense?” Does this add value to my readers?”. Also proofread for any grammar or spelling errors.
- Schedule your blog post. Select a date and time when you want your blog post to be published.
- Lastly, Promote Your Blog. Share & Spread the Love!
Share your blog posts across your favorite social media platforms. My favorite is Pinterest. This helps get a lot of my traffic!
SO HERE IT IS….. Download this FREE Blog Posts Checklist here or by clicking below. The blogging checklist download is a printable PDF to help you stay organized.
I hope you find this checklist helpful. Please enjoy for your personal use.
I would love to hear from you about any other steps that you take that aren’t mentioned here. Share with me in the comments below!