40 Positive Affirmations to Say to Yourself
Do you find yourself saying more negative things about yourself instead of positive things?
What we think in our minds will eventually become what we believe. This is why it is so important that we start saying positive things about ourselves many times each and every day.
Changing your thinking can be very powerful, while it can increase your self-esteem, confidence, and your happiness. Below is a list of some of my positive affirmations that you could say to yourself or to just get an idea of what they look like. Some people like short ones that have a very specific purpose and some people like long ones with a vague purpose. So feel free to create your own positive affirmations and repeat them to yourself throughout the day.
- I love myself.
- I am Blessed.
- I matter.
- I can find peace through prayer and meditation.
- I am strong.
- My confidence is beautiful.
- I choose to focus on what I can control.
- I will inhale confidence and exhale doubt.
- I am smart.
- I am important.
- My past does not define my future, I do.
- I deserve good things in life.
- I love who I am.
- I choose to have the strength to move on to healthier relationships.
- I will speak kindly to others and to myself.
- I choose to be brave and tell others if I need their support.
- I have the power to control my reactions to the challenges I will face.
- I am becoming healthier each and every day.
- I choose to see each obstacle as an opportunity to grow.
- I am authentic.
- Note to self: You are amazing.
- I allow myself to forgive; it will allow me to move beyond the pain, to a place of peace.
- I release all fear from my mind.
- I can reach my goals, I am unstoppable.
- I will take the time to notice and be thankful for the little things.
- I accept the good that is flowing into my life.
- I am thankful for life.
- I will not allow anxious thoughts to steal my joy.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am a good person who deserves to be happy.
- I am totally comfortable being myself.
- I have a purpose.
- I keep going because I believe in myself.
- I choose to keep moving forward.
- I am capable of bringing my dreams to life.
- I am okay.
- I will do my absolute best in all things.
- I am alive.
- I am capable of achieving great things.
- I am enough.
These positive affirmations will help you learn to love yourself. They will train your mind to stop over-focusing on the negative and instead start seeing all the wonderful things that make you a such a great and valuable person. So get started right away – don’t sell yourself short. You deserve peace and happiness in your life and you know it!!