22 Ways to Stop Procrastination!
Stop procrastinating and get more done with effective time management.
In case you’re always putting off important tasks and wondering how to be more productive and get things done.
Here is a guide of 22 ways to help you stop putting things off that are important.
- Change your environment
- Break your task into small pieces
- Start with the hardest thing
- Reward yourself
- Hang out with inspiring people more often
- Start with your favorite task
- Track your progress
- Reduce distractions
- Identify the pushback
- Be realistic about time per task
- Ask for help
- Visualize the benefits
- Don’t multitask; single task
- Get organized
- Set achievable goals
- Set a deadline
- Create a timeline/schedule
- Focus on your “why”
- Drop the perfectionism
- Schedule instead of making a to do list
- Hold yourself accountable
- Don’t take on too much
I hope this guide will inspire and help you be the best you. Comment below and let me know if there are others ways that have helped you overcome procrastination. I would love to hear. So let’s make this happen together!